Saturday, June 28, 2014

June Announcement

Hello to my Creative Friends, I hope you are all well and have a little time to grab a cuppa as I send out my big announcement. Next week will be my last in the Wodonga Shopfront. After much thought and consideration I have decided to pack up my business and go closer to home, and also online. For those of you that know me, you will understand that I go forth with a very heavy heart. I will certainly miss your happy, friendly faces, not so much your grumpy-day faces, but your family updates, your fur-baby updates, sharing your photos and ideas, helping out with those hard to sort projects, and even the occasional coffee and catch up.

I am looking forward to being nearer to home, and taking a little much needed quality time to spend with family before I set myself up properly. Once Scrapville is all sorted I will be in touch to let you know when you can call in, or come along to a class. There will also be the option to purchase online. I intend to maintain a regular monthly class in Wodonga and a scrap day. As long as your details are correct I will keep you informed.

Scrapville will be open this Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm, and my final trading day is Saturday, 5th of July between 10am and 1pm. It would be nice if you'd like to take this opportunity to call in, and whilst there you might want to grab a final bargain at the Stocktake/Moving Sale.

The Scrapville Blog will remain up and running for the time being, as I would like to keep you updated with what comes next. I can still be contacted at
scrapville@iinet.net.au should you need to get in touch. The contact mobile number remains the same on 0478 806 289.

Also, please be sure to pick up any challenge layouts and cards that have not as yet been collected. I have attempted to return as many as I could prior to today, but still have unclaimed projects at Scrapville. Unfortunately the butcher next door is not keen to hold them!

I have loved being part of your creative journey, growing the passion.

Janet Watt
Manager
Scrapville

No comments:

Post a Comment