Scrapville Creative Team Call 2013
Scrapville's shop-front store will shortly be commencing the 4th year of trading in Wodonga. With the New Year comes a new lineup for the Creative Team, and therefore it’s time to put the Call out for the first 6 months of 2013. The below criteria will need to be met each month in consideration of your application. If you believe you could be the designer we are looking for, then please read on.
You will be required to:
- Complete 2 layouts & 2 cards over a 6 week period. This allows for the overlap of Monthly Pack and Sketch Challenges.
- Have an active Blog where you will post layouts/cards and link back to the Scrapville Blog.
- Be interactive in leaving Blog comments for Challenge entries.
- Assist the Creative Team in choosing Challenge winners, as specified.
- Designers are listed on the Scrapville Blog with a profile photo, and a link back to your own Blog.
- Designers will receive product on a monthly basis to use in support of current Scrapville Challenges.
- Designers will be given a designer blinkie to display on your Blog.
- Designers will be given a Creative Team Loyalty Discount on purchases at Scrapville.
- Designers will be asked to commit to a six month term commencing 1st January 2013 through to 30th June 2013.
Please complete all the following details:
- Name and location.
- A brief introduction, outlining your Scrapbooking/Card Making experiences, interests, styles and favourite techniques.
- Send three layouts (via email) that are indicative of your creative style/s. These must:
- Be your own work
- Not be from a Class Project
- Have been completed within the last 6 months
- What will you bring to the Scrapville Creative Team.
- Links to your blog, any online galleries or promotional sites you currently support or utilize.
- A list of any Creative/Design Team experience, both past and current. (experience in this area is not compulsory)
- This Call is open nationally to Australian applicants.
Applications will close at 5pm on Friday, 30th November 2012.
A confirmation email will be sent by reply on receipt of your application.
Successful applicants will be notified by email on Friday, 7th December 2012.
An announcement will be posted to the Blog to introduce the 2012 Creative Team on Wednesday, 2nd January 2013.
Thank you, and I look forward to receiving your applications.