Scrapville Creative Team Call:
As we are approaching the 2 year mark of Scrapville's Wodonga shop-front store, we feel the time is right to put the Call out, and welcome some wonderful new Scrapbooking talent to our Creative Team for 2012. If you believe you could be the designer we are looking for, then please read on further. The following criteria will need to be met each month in consideration of your application.
You will be required to:
Complete 2 layouts & 1 card per month (with a 2 week overlap).
Have an active blog where you will post layouts/cards and link back to the Scrapville Blog.
Be interactive in leaving Blog comments for Challenge entries.
Assist the Creative Team in choosing Challenge winners for each separate challenge, as specified.
Designers are listed on the Scrapville Blog with a profile photo, and a link back to your own Blog.
Designers will receive product on a monthly basis to use in support of current Scrapville Challenges.
You will be given a designer blinkie to display on your Blog.
You will be given a Creative Team discount on purchases at Scrapville.
Designers will be asked to commit to a six month term commencing 1st January 2012 through to 30th June 2012.
How To Apply:
Please email all the following details to Janet Watt, Manager, Scrapville: email@example.com
Applications will close at 5pm on Friday, 2nd December 2011.
- Name and location.
- A brief introduction, outlining your crafting experiences/interests, styles and favourite techniques.
- Tell us what it is about you that could make a difference to the Scrapville Creative Team, and why.
- Links to your blog, any online galleries or promotional sites you currently support or utilize.
- A list of any Creative/Design Team experience, both past and current. (experience in this area is not compulsory)
- Send us three layouts (via email) that are indicative of your creative style/s.
- This Call is open nationally to Australian applicants.
All applicants will be notified by confirmation email on receipt of their application.
Successful applicants will be notified by email on Monday, 5th December 2011.
An announcement will be posted to the Blog to introduce the 2012 Creative Team on Monday, 2nd January 2012.